Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What a good dad

Here is Rick sleeping with both his boys. Rocky gets very jealous still when Rick pays more attention to Garrett then him. Its been a huge adjustment for him! Rick comes home from work and takes his turn with the baby and lets me sit around and do nothing. Its very nice! I couldn't do it without him.
He took Kyle to get his first tattoo and came home with two himself. This is just one of his new ones but i thought it was very cute and Rick is more than happy to show it off. He loves Garrett so much. He told me when we were dating he didn't want kids and now every night he tells me he can't believe he can love him so much and can't believe that he at one point didn't want any.

4 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to leave a dang comment on your blog!! I tried with Rocky Bday and it wouldn't let me and now I am on my third time today!! I bet Rick is such a great dad. He was so cute at the hospital with Garrett!! I haven't seen you guys since then though, Crazy we need to plan a lunch date or something soon!! I love you, what does his other tattoo say??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with El Rick was so cute at the hospital!! I loved how he had to kiss him before he left!! He is a great Dad! I hate to admit it but I like the tattoo!! I know I could never talk Will into that but it would make me laugh to try!! Do I want to know what the other one says or where it is at. You really have me wondering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about the other tatoo as well. Post a picture of it! Those pictures are too cute! I agree with them, Rick was so cute at the hospital, I'm sure he's a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, garrett is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete