Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trip to Monroe





Garrett took his first trip to granny and gramps house two weeks ago. We had a lot of fun and it was nice for mom and dad to get to see Garrett again. I was so happy he got to meet his great grandma and grandpa Jenson. Grandma wrote me a letter saying how happy grandpa was to get to hold the baby. It made me so happy because i know his time here is running out and Garrett won't get to know him as much as all the other grand kids. I hope all my sisters know how lucky they are to have memories with him and their kids!

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you guys over the weekend. Garrett is so cute. That is all Alie and Emmy can talk about. It still makes me cry thinking about seeing grandpa and then what grandma told me. I am glad you got a good picture. we love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so great! You can tell grandpa just loves him from that picture! Oh, it breaks my heart to think that Grandpa won't be around for long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really cute picures!! That one of grandpa is so cute! I do know how lucky I am that my kids got to know him a little bit!! I am glad he got to hold Garret!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy! I know- we are getting old. We are moms! Time sure does fly! I'm glad to know you have a blog. Then I won't have to search through your sisters blogs to be able to find out what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete