Saturday, May 2, 2009

So Big Now .............


I bought him this belly toy because he hated being on his belly but he loves to play with this for a while. It is wonderful for tummy time since he still hasn't rolled over!!




This was the first thing he grabbed hold of. Kinda sick since his boogs are in there but I was so excited he started grabbing!!




I still cant figure out how to turn my pictures so they have to be sideways for now! This was my favorite night gown for him. He wore it until it wouldn't even cover his legs. He is so adorable!!

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I can't wait to see him! Oh yeah, and you too I guess... Just kidding! We gave our kids rolling lessons. Not that it helped, but it was fun to try. I can't believe how big he's getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that little chunker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry about him not rolling over. Jax was a good six months! I was worried my doc says "it takes a little more effort from chubby babies!" But you know the chubbsters are the cutest! I love my chubby nephew!!

    ReplyDelete