Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kayson

We finally got to go see Kayson. I didn't get any pictures of him by himself on my camera because I used moms all weekend. I don't remember Garrett being that small. I talked to Garrett about Kayson from the day we took him home and he will smile when I tell him stories about his new best friend. I know they were best friends in heaven.


Rick doesn't like to hold babies but now he is a sucker for them. He always wanted to hold him. It was very cute.
Here is Granny with her two newest granbabies. Kayson makes Garrett look like a monster!
Its crazy how big they grow in just two months! Be prepared Sara it goes by so Fast!!

4 comments:

  1. They are both so cute!! Garrett reminds me so much of Jaxon when he was the little. They look alot alike too. I am going to bring some pics to the blessing so you can see!! I cant believe how big he is getting he really does look so huge in comparrison to Kayson!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does go by so fast! I can't believe how fast they grow and learn. What fun! My little guy has a cousin 2 months older than him, but now they are about the same size. Garrett and Kayson will be good pals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I seriously got tears in my eyes reading about the friends in heaven. That's so sweet! Kayson reminds me a lot of Garrett. They're both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jill, I think that he looks a lot like Jax, I thought that before I read her comment. I don't know if it is the dark complexion or what but he is adorable!!! What about next wed, I need some shampoo we could meet and hang out?? Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete