Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2014

Its amazing how long it has been since i have been on here to share and show off my family. So much changes so fast and you get so caught up in life and next thing you know 4 years have passed. I can not even believe how quickly kids grow up how many jobs have failed me and how lucky I am.

I have been babysitting now since Garrett was 6 months old. I can not believe i am actually a stay at home mom! It is great and a curse it feels like. I have always worked since i moved to college and most of the time 2 jobs or school and one job. Then I find myself a mom and feeling like i need still bring in money so I decided to watch kids. I thought hey how hard can this be. I worked with autistic children i can do this. Now I feel like I have lost myself in the process. It is so amazing how little people think your time is worth and how they don't think you need family time since you are home all day with your kids.

Now I am a mother of 2 and feeling the real need to discover what being  a real good mom intels. My kids needs are put last because i have other kids who need attention to. I have recently decided to cut back and only watch kids part time. I am so nervous about not having that income and so relieved to not have the burden of it anymore. Such mixed feelings and so much anxiety but also so much hope that I can be a better mom. Its almost like being a new mom all over again. I hope it makes me a better wife as well.

So here is to a new beginning! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment