Thursday, March 25, 2010

Long Time...

So lets talk about a lazy blogger! Wow so I haven't posted in at least seven months. We moved into our new house the end of September. We love it! It was a work in progress but we finally got the upstairs ready to move in the day before Garretts birthday! I can not believe he is one now and a little shit! He has been walking since October and his new favorite thing to do is jump. We took his bike outside last weekend when we tarted cleaning the yard and now we can not ever get him to come in the house. Me and Rick just had our three year anniversary. Time goes to fast! I am still babysitting in the day and working at Ross at night and weekends. I feel like i never have time to do anything! Well I promise to have pictures up as soon as my computer will work long enough!

1 comment: